Haris Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the nicest hostels I've been in so far! Not far from the centre of Sarajevo with super helpful and friendly staff and a superbe view over the city! Very good deal! Take the city tour with Haris (the hostel owner) if possible - he does an incredible job and knows the city and its history very well. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Kathleen Germany
- “ We had an amazing time at Haris Youth Hostel! Haris was incredible and will make sure you enjoy yourself. His BBQ's are delicious. We will definitely stay there the next time we are in Sarajevo. The Hostel is up a bit of a hill so that is why it doesn't get excellent for the location but it is still within a 5-10 minute walk from the fountain in the Old City. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Only got stay in Sarajervo for one night unfortunately, but luckily for us the night we were there it was cevapi night! Amazing barbecue with everyone from teh hostel, and good fun times. Met some great people here - really good atmosphere!!! ”
- 05 Aug 2012 Anonymous Australian