Haris Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had an amazing time at Haris Youth Hostel! Haris was incredible and will make sure you enjoy yourself. His BBQ's are delicious. We will definitely stay there the next time we are in Sarajevo. The Hostel is up a bit of a hill so that is why it doesn't get excellent for the location but it is still within a 5-10 minute walk from the fountain in the Old City. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Only got stay in Sarajervo for one night unfortunately, but luckily for us the night we were there it was cevapi night! Amazing barbecue with everyone from teh hostel, and good fun times. Met some great people here - really good atmosphere!!! ”
- 05 Aug 2012 Anonymous Australian
- “ Finally, a Balkan hostel that gets it right. Haris and his family are wonderful hosts running a great hostel. Clean and quiet, with nice inside and outside lounge areas, plus kitchen. Good city tours. Very close to center, shops and attractions, albeit up a long, steep hill (worth taking taxi or minibus if hot or with heavy bags). If walking, there is a map on the office door by the tram stop. About eighteen beds (?) with two toilets and one shower. ”
- 22 Jul 2012 Anonymous