Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at the Harlem YMCA for 3 nights. I never had any issues with a bathroom being free and besides our radiator occasionally making a weird clunking noise, it was a quiet and uneventful stay. Our floor was shared by mainly international families vacationing to see the city so I think all of us were primarily there to sleep. The staff were friendly, everything was clean (just remember to bring shower shoes) and the proximity to the metro give me no doubt that I would stay here again. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ In the site Hostel it says breakfast included but it's not true. You have only one Breakfast voucher the first day to have a breakfast menu on a restaurant. The days after you have to pay. Among the menu you can choose there are pancakes, eggs, biscuits. Don't forget to bring swim wear and swim carpet to have a good profit of the swiming pool, and also the sauna. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Antonio Cape Verde
- “ Staff were friendly and efficient in checking-in, and provided all information that we asked. However, the room was extremely small, cramped, looked old and in serious need of renovation. Parking were available by the streets though it may be hard to find lots. I would consider it value-for-money and just a place to crash for the night. Nothing more than that. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Wei En Singapore
- “ We were very happy to see all the sports facilities (swimming pool, work out spaces and basekt ball gym) which the hostel proposes for free for its clients. They are in a very good condition and the ambiance is very cheerful. Unfortunately, the facilities just like the bathrooms on each floor are not adapted to the great number of rooms. Particulary for the girls, there is only one toilet which is in the same room as the unique show for girls. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Petra Switzerland