Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the staff is awesome, very helpful and really nice in general, the atmosphere is cool and the location can't be better, just 3 blocks from the beach and in the middle of Ipanema. Rooms are clean and bathrooms as well (rooms have A/C!). definitly worth it and we would stay there again. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous El Salvador
- “ Really nice hostel and people! LOVED it! Location is also amazing! Very safe and clean. I am coming back for sure. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Harmonia has a perfect location in a tiny, pedestrian alley a couple of blocks from the beach. It's a really nice area with great restaurants and bars very close, and beautiful tree canopies giving shade to the streets. The staff is increadibly friendly and Harmonia always seems to attract really great people. I've stayed here solo many times and it was always easy to find something nice and fun to do with other guests. It probably is my favorite hostel in the whole world. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ Harmonia is conveniently located between Ipanema and Copacabana, which is an ideal spot for beach-goers in Rio. There are many restaurants nearby, and it's very easy to access public transportation, too. That said, the highlight of staying at Harmonia was the staff. Arianna, Yai, and Chris were all incredibly helpful, friendly, and outgoing, and they are a big part of the reason why I had such a positive experience in Rio. These three will go above and beyond to make sure you have a good time. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA