Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I'm coming from a country as green as Ireland, but far away in South America: Uruguay. I spent two days in Harvey's Guesthouse, April 28th and 29th. It is well situated, just a 15 minute walk away from the centre of Dublin. My room was clean, with a good bed and a good shower, that was all I needed. From the staff I met Nicholas and his mother, very kind people. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ The staff was very friendly and helpful can't say enough good stuff about them. The location is in the older part of the city, expect to see a lot of graffiti in the neighborhood. The building was rundown and the floor and stairwell foundation is noticeably slanted and a bit worrisome. This place has great potential with more care of the building itself and getting rid of the burned car behind the building. They had people sleeping in the living room we had to walk past to get to our room. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Robert USA
- “ Very nice and helpful staff. Hardly a ten-minute walk to the Gate Theatre and O'Connell Street. Clean room and bathroom. Don't forget your earplugs because the road outside the house is very busy. Really good bargain all the same. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous France