Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 218 room female toilet and showers never got cleaned (i was there 4 days)! ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ High quality hostel, I have been in many hostels and this one is now one of my favourites: peace and silence are priorities here near sleeping rooms, it is full of notices remanding you to respect your fellow guests. But upstairs there is a panoramic tv lounge and another space for loud chats and so on. Lookers in the rooms, very nice light scent in the rooms, clean bathroom and shower room, showers worked perfectly. The staff was friendly and nice. Definitely recommended for respectful people. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Cool hostel, but in a bad/scarring location. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very unaccommodating when problems arose. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Even though the reviews I read werent great, I stayed here because it was dirt cheap ($7)...however even at that price it's a dive. The elevator didn't work, the bathroom door in my 10bed mixed dorm didnt close (or lock, obviously), the room was freezing, no wifi in the rooms is so annoying, no atmosphere in the common room, and the staff were incompetent (with one exception). I wouldnt stay again. Pay $5 more and stay somewhere else. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada