Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Basically, it is a good experience! My 8 bed room only have three gentlemen at that time, it is spacious to live in. It is of course good value for money. FIY: the downtown area of Birmingham is under construction and maintenance, it will be a little challenging to find this hostel with large luggage. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Bread for breakfast was out of date for more than 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ We had a pleasant stay at the hostel, but if wifi is provided in the room it would have been very convenient ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Nirmala India
- “ Reception staff was friendly. However, we accidentally left a case with contacts in the bathroom. Seems like it should have been obvious to them to keep it and turn it in upfront, but they never found it, and seemed a little put off by me wanting to follow up a couple times about it. Overall,a good place to stay and I'd still recommend. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Karl USA
- “ Enjoyed my stay, the location is decent, a 10 minute walk from Bull Ring or New Street, the staff was extremely nice. The only negative was some noise outside of the hostel, when something metal was tumbling due to the wind. All in all very satisfied though. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Positiv: Wifi worked, hot water and the bed was comfortable, TV & kitchen for everybody, good breakfast, very close to the city center (about 10min walk) Negativ: no lockers for personal belongings in the room (next to the reception, but was too late when I saw it). Bathroom was ensuite with the dorm. There were 2 showers and 1 toilett with no walls inbetween. So only one person could go to bathroom. -> long waiting because no additional bathrooms outside of the room. Atmosphere OK ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Johanna Germany