Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed in this hostel only for one night. A very nice and good size room. The bathroom was quite large and comfy. The breakfast was organised very well, the hall was clean and huge with TV area and a bar at the other side. I recommend this hostel if you are gonna visit the lovely city of Birmingham. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ This hostel is a great place to meet new people. Staff are very friendly. But the room was smelly and quite dirty. Same for the showers. There's not much security either. If the front door's open, anyone can enter and grab anything from the luggage store room. ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous Japan
“ Great hostel with nice staff. Really nice bathroom. ”
Thank for the great comments and rating, come back again soon!
- 03 Apr 2016 Isabell Sweden