Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Hostel, good location, nice staff. Only missing: the shower was directly in the dorm with no curtain between the room and the shower. if somebody goes in the room, they will look directly into the shower. ”
- 22 Apr 2017 Dominik Germany
- “ Common rooms are all right, enough space and pretty clean. Free breakfast and location (15 min walk from new street) are all right. The staff was not very friendly and welcoming, that leads to a cold atmosphere. The worst are the bathrooms next to the dorms. Very old and VERY dirty. Renovation is necessary. My bed wasn´t made when I arrived. Since it is the only real hostel in birmingham it is still woth going to. Normally I wouldnt recommend it, though. ”
- 05 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ I have stayed in this hostel only for one night. A very nice and good size room. The bathroom was quite large and comfy. The breakfast was organised very well, the hall was clean and huge with TV area and a bar at the other side. I recommend this hostel if you are gonna visit the lovely city of Birmingham. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ This hostel is a great place to meet new people. Staff are very friendly. But the room was smelly and quite dirty. Same for the showers. There's not much security either. If the front door's open, anyone can enter and grab anything from the luggage store room. ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous Japan