Hatters Hostel- Liverpool
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a really nice hostel to stay ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Ailsa USA
- “ Nice place for me. I stayed 4 nights in here. Not only the stuff are excellent, but also the event everyday were interesting. Good place and price. I think i will come to Liverpool again and stay in this hostel. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ sigh......ㅌㅌㅌㅌ ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I was in a 12-bed dorm in the basement. I had enough space and a free small locker, but it was freezing cold. I reported it and only got the answer that the boiler isn't working all the time and only in the night. The water in the shower was cold, too, and you couldn't lock the door that leads to the small shower quarter so that a man walked in on me. There are cats all over the facility including the kitchen, really disguisting. I had to pay 29 pound(bc of a football game that night-I guess)! ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany