Hatters Hostel- Liverpool
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel withe a good situation, friendly staff and great breakfast ! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Very friendly Staff. We arrived from air-port after 12 am. I booked earlier Hostel, and I showed in the Reception ID, and my Debit Card. Receptionist gave me electronic key to the door our room. There were 10 other people already in room. Nobody said word, that we came so late. Some people slept at day-they worked at night . We had 1 toilet for all people, and 2 showers. Nobody waited to the toilet, or shower. On Tuesday was after 8 pm free Tea- we had nice pasta. Breakfast was good too. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Wanda Poland
- “ A friend recommended this hostel, and I am so glad that I listened. This hostel was housed in an extremely cool building with a great bar attached. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room accommodations were nice, and above all else, the hostel catered to its travelers. By offering a wide range of nightly activities, the hostel was extremely welcoming for solo travelers and aimed to connect people in a warm, social atmosphere. Really great porridge too! ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I am very happy to stayed at this very polite fully, quiet, friendly place, with high motivated stuff. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Renata Victoria Austria
- “ Very nice Hostel. Near the centre of liverpool. Breakfast very good. Everything clean. I stayed in a 12 people room And beside we were just 3 in the room, there was enough place for 12 people. Bathroom inside the room. ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ what it is sure, the hostel will offer you a very good location. it doesn't offer a lot of facilities. Concerning the staff, it depend on which crew menber you will meet. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous France