Hatters Hostel- Liverpool
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was a little tired and our window in the bedroom didn't open however appreciated the room as there were no stairs and the bathroom was large and very accessible - a larger curtain would help the flooding. Breakfast was very good. Plenty choice. The in room WiFi was too slow for Skype or FaceTime. I would recommend not purchasing it but using the excellent free connection from the foyer. We appreciated the convenience of being able to wash and dry a couple of loads of washing. ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great, good location, amazing hall, sort of a pub, where you have wi-fi, free coffee an tea and a good breakfast every morning. It would be awesome if there were wifi in the dorms. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Antonio Spain
- “ Very good and simple hostel. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good location, nice helpful staff. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We were a little disorientated when we first arrived in liverpool and trying to locate the hostel. But once we found our bearings, we found hostel to be very easily accessible from all over. Great to breakfast spread. The staff was rather aloof and have relatively short memory since she forgot that she has yet to check me in and give me my tomorrow keys despite talking to me 5 min ago. But our focus was on having a shelter and showering place so hatters hostel was awesome that way. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 JOEY Singapore
- “ Good location , however, quite loud at night. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland