Hatters Hostel- Liverpool
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in a 12-bed dorm in the basement. I had enough space and a free small locker, but it was freezing cold. I reported it and only got the answer that the boiler isn't working all the time and only in the night. The water in the shower was cold, too, and you couldn't lock the door that leads to the small shower quarter so that a man walked in on me. There are cats all over the facility including the kitchen, really disguisting. I had to pay 29 pound(bc of a football game that night-I guess)! ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Unfortunately a packet of cookies, a bottle of water and my scarf disappeared during my stay. Apart from that the Hostel is great! ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hostel withe a good situation, friendly staff and great breakfast ! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Very friendly Staff. We arrived from air-port after 12 am. I booked earlier Hostel, and I showed in the Reception ID, and my Debit Card. Receptionist gave me electronic key to the door our room. There were 10 other people already in room. Nobody said word, that we came so late. Some people slept at day-they worked at night . We had 1 toilet for all people, and 2 showers. Nobody waited to the toilet, or shower. On Tuesday was after 8 pm free Tea- we had nice pasta. Breakfast was good too. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Wanda Poland
- “ A friend recommended this hostel, and I am so glad that I listened. This hostel was housed in an extremely cool building with a great bar attached. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room accommodations were nice, and above all else, the hostel catered to its travelers. By offering a wide range of nightly activities, the hostel was extremely welcoming for solo travelers and aimed to connect people in a warm, social atmosphere. Really great porridge too! ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I am very happy to stayed at this very polite fully, quiet, friendly place, with high motivated stuff. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Austria