Hatters at Hilton Chambers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ noisy not good to sleep ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Too expensive for little reward, not very good at all ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Ignacio Mexico
- “ Dirty, water puddles on floor of room, smelly, windows barely opened and were super dirty, rooms and common areas cramped, tiny toilet stalls and with the exception of two nice reception women in the daytime, the male staff were really unfriendly. Lockers needed a big padlock not a small one, or else useless and can be opened, false sense of security. Rooms and common areas smell bad and there are no night lights in bunks, and mattresses were thin and lumpy ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely staff, the location is ideal near restaurants and the town center, we did not take the bus Thanks to the location! But even if the cleaning was made every day (we saw the maid) the Building is still dirty because it is old. The beds are ok and the breakfast as well but don't wait too long to have breakfast! ”
- 27 Oct 2015 laetitia France
- “ Very happy and satisfied with everything. I would recommend. 10 points ”
- 04 Sep 2015 David Spain