Hatters on Newton Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a very nice place, it's close to the center, facilitie's conditions are good, and they have breakfast for free!!! free!!! I'll definetely look for them if they are in another cities. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Julián Rodrigo Mexico
- “ I stayed in a single room, fairly quiet. TV in room and Remote Controls available for a 5£ deposit. Complementary wifi did not function in upper floors, but OK in kitchen/lounge. No elevator for guests. Male and female toilet and shower on alternating floors. Location of hostel was very convenient for the centre of town, and short walk to Railway station. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Everything was dirty. No free wi-fi in rooms. No soap in toilets and bathrooms. Considering all that very high price ! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Maxim Russia
- “ Hi I did enjoy trip around city with Pablo. We`ve seen some interesting place in the city centre. ”
- 31 May 2014 Tomasz Poland
- “ Very good location, very helpful staff, very good place for future Man Utd visits! ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The staff is not friendly. There are only 2 power sockets in the 8 people dorm. The toilet is dirty but the shower room is clean. Breakfast is okay, with cereal, bread and other hot drinks. Overall average but I expect more. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong