Hatters on Newton Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was dirty. No free wi-fi in rooms. No soap in toilets and bathrooms. Considering all that very high price ! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Maxim Russia
- “ Hi I did enjoy trip around city with Pablo. We`ve seen some interesting place in the city centre. ”
- 31 May 2014 Tomasz Poland
- “ Very good location, very helpful staff, very good place for future Man Utd visits! ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The staff is not friendly. There are only 2 power sockets in the 8 people dorm. The toilet is dirty but the shower room is clean. Breakfast is okay, with cereal, bread and other hot drinks. Overall average but I expect more. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great hostel, ideally placed about 5 minutes walk from the main nightclub area. Disappointed that the electrical sockets in room 404 didn't work meaning we had to charge our phones out in the hallway but besides that no real complaints. Great value for 2 nights stay ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Stephen Ireland
- “ Our room is closed to a hot water bump, it makes noise once someone use hot water all night! I have to say it disturbed our rest!! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous China