Hatters on Newton Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All in all, a great place to stay. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Felix
- “ This hostel was great for what it is, a hostel. I stayed in the 10 bed female dorm. They put new sheets on the bed but the floor was dirty. Bathroom was fine, showers are basic. Security was poor. I was harassed on the street and then an hour later the same guy found me in the TV room. The guy wasn't staying in the hostel. Nothing bad happened and I just told him to leave, but it just shows you that they don't check who is staying in the hostel. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ I love the place overall, but mostly because I got lucky with good bunkmates. Free breakfast was great. Only complaint was that WiFi isn't available everywhere, and that the bathrooms arent the most modern. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a very nice place, it's close to the center, facilitie's conditions are good, and they have breakfast for free!!! free!!! I'll definetely look for them if they are in another cities. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Julián Rodrigo Mexico