Hatters on Newton Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great location. nice staff. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Eli Israel
- “ Hatters (Newton) is a friendly hostel in a great area (Nouthern Quarter). Staff is positive and helpful, the breakfast is decent, the wifi works good, it's maintained rather clean and my dormitory mates were very respectful. Facilities are old. The beds/mattress are worn out, I missed a small lamp by the bed to be able to read, no safety box in the room (they were located in the corridor) and we were not allowed to use the elevator in this five floor building (!). ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This place just not worth the money. The same hostel in Liverpool is better than here. Bed is broken, also hurt the back. Never come again. and also Manchester Sucks. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Cool and friendly environment.Look like you almost at home ”
- 01 Jun 2016 olukemi
- “ The hostel wasn't clean at all. I stayed in many hostels before and I had a pretty good experience. But this one was bad. The bed I stayed in wasn't cleaned. When I checked in at 14.30, it wasn't clean. But then the cleaning staff was still working so I expected that is was cleaned when I came back at 11PM. Still wasn't cleaned. A hostel should be way easier to clean than a hotel, less rooms and bathrooms. Get some good cleaning staff and you will get more guests. ”
- 28 May 2016 Anonymous Netherlands