Hatters on Newton Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love the place overall, but mostly because I got lucky with good bunkmates. Free breakfast was great. Only complaint was that WiFi isn't available everywhere, and that the bathrooms arent the most modern. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a very nice place, it's close to the center, facilitie's conditions are good, and they have breakfast for free!!! free!!! I'll definetely look for them if they are in another cities. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Julián Rodrigo Mexico
- “ I stayed in a single room, fairly quiet. TV in room and Remote Controls available for a 5£ deposit. Complementary wifi did not function in upper floors, but OK in kitchen/lounge. No elevator for guests. Male and female toilet and shower on alternating floors. Location of hostel was very convenient for the centre of town, and short walk to Railway station. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Everything was dirty. No free wi-fi in rooms. No soap in toilets and bathrooms. Considering all that very high price ! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Maxim Russia