Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was one of our favorite places to stay on our trip. It was a bit of a hike ot the house (uphill) but WELL worth it for the view and the stay. Christine was more than helpful, she made us feel welcomed and at home. The breakfast was amazing, and the view of the mountians was unlike anything we were able to see within the city of Salzburg. We highly recommend staying here and hope to stay again in the future. ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Haus Christine made our stay in Salzburg amazing - the view from the hostel is incredible and you can see the mountains as you have breakfast. Our double room was everything I hoped for and more, it was very comfortable to stay in and well worth the money. The host was so helpful and gave us a booklet of bus, train and map information - she was very efficient and welcoming. The hostel is pretty easy to find, and is only 3 minutes away by train to the town centre so the location is spot on. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Christine is warm and hospitable. The atmosphere was clean and homey :) Beatiful view of mountains and Salzburg from the winter garden that you eat breakfast in. Easy access to the train and bus into town. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Calli USA
- “ viskas zajabys ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Vytautas Lithuania