Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is super nice. E.g. they borrowed me some ski pants when the airline lost all of my luggage, just so that I wouldn't miss a day of riding. ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Mikko Finland
- “ great place to stay, adjacent to the bus route into St Anton (buses are never late....), the owners are great people and very welcoming, I will be back! ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Warren England
- “ Great "hostel"! I would call it more a bed and breakfast, just without the breakfast. The lady who owns and runs it was amazing. She was very helpful, kind and accomidating, giving us a rundown on everything we need to know about the St Anton resort the first night we got in. . Haus Schoepf is a very quant, quiet, clean, and enjoyable place to stay. The rooms were spacious, with an authentic Austrian Ski Haus feel. Highly recommended! Bang for your buck is great and a 10 min bus ride to St Anton ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Jacob USA