Haus der Athleten Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I went during the beginning of April, really warm, the snow was not very good. I was the only one in my dorm which was nice but I think people do these dorm for the social atmosphere, which there was none! It was a bit far from the towns more active area, had to take a bus but was also given a free ride bus ticket while there. The staff was only there during certain time, so problem solving on your own. Probably would be better during peak season. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 jeremy USA
- “ This is the right place if you are looking for a place to stay in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Very kind staff with full of hospitality, clean and neat room. Also you can use kitchen to cook or pay little extra for well served breakfast. The hostel is right next to the Olympic ski jump arena and commends a fine view. There are places where people can gather around. Generally, hostel was very quiet and comfortable with cozy. Also, right next to the hostel, Partnach Klamm is about 15 minute walk away. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was great really close to the ski lift ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA