Haus der Athleten Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the right place if you are looking for a place to stay in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Very kind staff with full of hospitality, clean and neat room. Also you can use kitchen to cook or pay little extra for well served breakfast. The hostel is right next to the Olympic ski jump arena and commends a fine view. There are places where people can gather around. Generally, hostel was very quiet and comfortable with cozy. Also, right next to the hostel, Partnach Klamm is about 15 minute walk away. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was great really close to the ski lift ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean and comfortable, great value for money. The best location if you want to see the ski stadion or Partnachklamm. ”
- 10 Apr 2012 Anonymous
- “ This Hostel was very nice. And for the location, it is very reasonable, as this area can tend to be expensive. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a clean, friendly, and affordable place to stay in Garmisch. ”
- 16 Feb 2012 Gregory