Hayarkon 48 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was good, maybe provide some cerial. Liked the idea of leaving leftover food and sunscreen.... Nice activity offers like Rooftop Yoga. Helpful staff. A lot of information on how to get where, FAQs, ... Big advantage are the big lockers. For us it was nice to travel onwards through Israel with smaller luggage before returning to TLV. ”
- 20 Aug 2016 Diana Germany
- “ I have adopted Hayarkon 48 Hostel of Tel Aviv as my 'Priority First Stop' when I arrive Tel Aviv after crossing the Atlantic. This is because we all try to be 'adventuresome' and 'free spirits'. But in truth, we all like to be met by that 'remembrance' and 'friendly' 'hello' or 'she came back!'. There is simply no greater welcome than to 'exhale' in a 'familiar' environment where you are getting your feet on the ground as Hayarkon 48 and the friendly, welcoming people of Hayarkon 48, Tel Aviv ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ During the night a lot of noises, we couldn't sleep ”
- 28 Dec 2015 sandro Italy