Hayashi Kaikan (Yokohama Hostel Village)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought the location was pretty cool, it gave tourists another perspective of Japan. The staff were great, very friendly and helpful. Nozomi was very lovely and Okabe was friendly and funny. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 andrew Australia
- “ The room was very tiny and it smells strongly of the bamboo carpet. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Tamm Switzerland
- “ This hostel is located near the train station and close to delis and local restaurants. The room is somewhat small, I was lucky as the other bunk bed was empty for 2 night I was there. Staff were helpful and friendly, wifi works. However some of the guests there were not backpapers or travellers but locals, some looked out of luck, staying on a long term basis. Apart from that it was a good place to stay and a good base to see Yokohama, Kamakura and surronds. ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia