Heart Of Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Location was brilliant, the Polish lady at the reception could not have been more helpful and smiley, good hostel to make new friends, and to party in Amsterdam rightly and cheaply(which is still expensive but it's Amsterdam) ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Sebastian Poland
- “ Good average hostel. Good location, near to the central station and to lots of coffeeshops. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good location but not Internet in the room and dirty sheets ”
- 26 May 2014 Christopher USA
- “ great spot ”
- 04 Apr 2014 kelvin Ireland
- “ As far as hostels go, it isn't the worst place you'll find. However, the bathroom smelled very strongly of sewage, there was black mold in the bathroom and on the windows, and despite mouse traps under the beds I was woken up to the sound of a mouse rummaging through my friend's bag. While staying in the red light district was convenient for transporting luggage, being next to a business whose owner made comments about wanting to "pound my pussy" every time I arrived/left was unpleasant. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Keara USA
- “ Second time we have stayed... worth the money ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous England