Heart Of Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As far as hostels go, it isn't the worst place you'll find. However, the bathroom smelled very strongly of sewage, there was black mold in the bathroom and on the windows, and despite mouse traps under the beds I was woken up to the sound of a mouse rummaging through my friend's bag. While staying in the red light district was convenient for transporting luggage, being next to a business whose owner made comments about wanting to "pound my pussy" every time I arrived/left was unpleasant. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Keara USA
- “ Second time we have stayed... worth the money ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The room we stayed at *lord of the rings*, was really cool and big. The bathroom was good and the common area a bit too small. I was not impressed by the breakfast, the milk and juice was really warm and the breakfastroom smelled strange. Its not the best hostel that I have stayed at, but in my opinion its all about your roommates, and the people you meet. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Kathrine Norway