Heart Of Amsterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room we stayed at *lord of the rings*, was really cool and big. The bathroom was good and the common area a bit too small. I was not impressed by the breakfast, the milk and juice was really warm and the breakfastroom smelled strange. Its not the best hostel that I have stayed at, but in my opinion its all about your roommates, and the people you meet. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Kathrine Norway
- “ I'm older (47) and found it very nice, for my first hostel. They didn't really apply my 10% payment to Hostels.com as a deposit against the bill, but acted like this was a service charge for the booking. So expect that. Otherwise, it was nice really, and clean and comfortable. ”
- 25 Sep 2012 Jeffrey Todd
- “ Good location in the heart of the red light district. Been to Amsterdam a few times and we would stay at this hostel again. ”
- 18 Jul 2012 Victoria/Alisha
- “ This was by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The location is alright, it's in the Red Light District, so it's very loud at night. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything outside and downstairs. There is no "chill" area to hang out. There's an awkward area in the lobby and a smoking courtyard with shoddy seating. I was really unhappy with this place and it was NOT worth how much it cost to stay here. ”
- 16 Jul 2012 Jessica