Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Okay for quick transit. Watch out for the zones on the tube in Zone 4 and costs lots to go back. ”
- 19 Sep 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place seems to be suitable for an overnight stay before an early flight from Heathrow Airport and unsuitable for other purposes. I spent here one night (actually, only 7 hours: from 10.30 pm till 5.30 am) and was satisfied. Check-in was no problem: you give me the money, here is you room, use this door to exit if leaving early. The dormitory and the bed were clean, while the kitchen looked quite dirty. ATTENTION: position on the map is WRONG, the hostel is North from the tube station. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ This is the worst hostel I have ever been to. The owner does not understand his business, thinking only of costs and not on return customers. The entire hostel area is run-down. The bathrooms were dirty and had no toilet paper. The kitchen was tiny, dirty and hideous with no utensiles. Very low class. ”
- 13 Jul 2012 David
- “ This hostel is located above the White Bear Pub, which I didn't realize as it wasn't in the description. You check in at the bar. Also, the dorm is not a 4-bed dorm as advertised, but a 7-bed dorm. Not a big deal. The sheets and blankets were clean and the shared bathroom was fine. There were lockers in the hallway with tiny little locks on them, but I wasn't offered one for my things. All around not bad, just not exactly what I was expecting. ”
- 15 Jun 2012 Zoe