Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think there is new management or a new owner. Everything looked like it hadn't been cleaned at all for a while. Dirty walls, nasty showers, the one shower I did try never got warm, locks on doors that don't work. Lets just say when I was all packed up I decided to wait to get to the airport to use the bathroom because I knew it would be nicer. The only two good things are the location (not far from the tube) and the curry in the white bear pub. Bring ear plugs because of the bar down stai ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ 3th time, last time. Always a problem in the system with this time a double booking and lack of mentioning deposit in the excel-file, so rude conversation with the staff. A lot of noise from the bar because a hostel isn't for sleeping........ And a lot of other things. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Stay away from hostel. I saw a large rat in parking lot by picnic table where people sit to eat. Staff rented out my bed behind my back after I had paid in advance & would not give back my $ due to their mistake. Nicole @ front desk is rude & disrespectful to customers. I was lied to 3 times by staff who said they would move me to another room which never happened. Hostel is filthy & too many people in small rooms. I had to wait in queue for bathroom for 10 mins. due to not enough toilets. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA