Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The asian desk clerk was not welcoming, but not rude. On the other hand, the owner was very kind and helpful. The room was mediocre clean. My bed has sand on it; there was soap stuck to the toilet tank; ants. My coworker and I had the deluxe room, which meant an air conditioner, a ensuite bath, and towels. No face or hand towels are provided. Nor is there a top sheet for the bed. Just a fitted sheet, heavy blanket, and pillow. Being smack dab in the Old City, I still think it was a good deal. ”
- 11 Oct 2012 Connie
- “ I was happy to have stayed here in the female dorm for 2 nights, it was quiet and beautiful. There were places to hang out with free wi-fi. The hot water hours are clearly posted. Bathrooms were kind of gross but we managed. The beds were comfortable, in colder months you'd want your own extra bedding to keep warm; in October the light blanket there was okay. The lady who checked us in wasn't very friendly but other staff were nice. Location was great, no problem with bill, overall happy! ”
- 11 Oct 2012 Monique
- “ The beds were not properly cleaned. There were sands on the sheets. staffs were not as repectful to the customers, except for one. even 60 shekels dont worth going... the color of tap water was green, which made me unconfortable to use. ”
- 26 Sep 2012 Soo Min South Korea
- “ The staff was simply stupid. They tried defraud about the price of hostel. If you will go to this hostel be carefull about the change euro/dolar/pounds - NIS, because they will try defraud about the change. They told us that 1 euro = 4.80 NIS, when in that moment 1 euro was 4.95 NIS. The rooms was very noisy. You can heard what you want, including couples making sex. ”
- 09 Aug 2012 Jordi