Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great value for the place! very clean room and hospitable host for the evening when we arrived ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I was so surprised when I got there, better then the expensive hotel we had stayed at the night before. As with any backpackers, everyone was eager to meet new people and make their stay feel more comfortable. The rooms were great and clean, comfortable beds and each bed had its own reading light and plug for charging your electronic gear. The owner, Peter, took us for a ride to see the night lights, he was an awesome host.It will definitely be my first port of call when visiting Hualien again. ”
- 24 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ seemly a place run by hong kong staffs, need to improve both mandarine and english. Very quiet, which....a bit dispointed. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 mei Taiwan