Hello Chengdu International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Second time round. Still enjoyed. Rooms would need a paint job though. Staff very friendly. For the price, you cannot really ask for more. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 André Canada
- “ When you stay in this hostel you'll see, why it got rewarded as No. 3 Hostel in Asia! They have every facility you can imagine and could organize everything for you! Very friendly staff, some are even speaking more than english! ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Florian Germany
- “ Do not stay here! No internet in rooms for 48hrs, bikes broken, travel guide is as friendly as a piece of cardboard told me to 'rent a bike' when I enquired about a half day tour. The worst is they have volunteer college students who want to practice their English, no money, no pay. Owner is a penny pinching tight wad. Brakes on bike failed and almost got run over. When I asked to change bikes, I had to pay 5RMB more. If you stay here you support slave labour of university students in China. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Dr. Simon Cichello Australia