Hello Chengdu International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lock on one of our rooms was very small, and I think anyone could have broken in if they wanted to. The staff though was absolutely tremendous. They were very knowledgeable about the city and best places to go, and were very helpful any time we had questions. The dogs there were an added bonus as my group loved playing with them. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 John USA
- “ Hello Chengdu Hostel, formerly Sim's Cozy Hostel, is my favorite hostel in China. It includes helpful staff, a great little bar and restaurant, and a lovely setting. I recommend it to anyone traveling to Chengdu. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 David USA
- “ The staff are particularly helpful and polite. My thanks to all of them. ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Kwai Ying Grace Hong Kong
- “ Nice staff, great directions!! Hostel us very easy to find!! Although the WiFi didnt really work and the room was extremely humid ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Liza