Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My wife and I just got back from a two week trip to Russia. We spent four nights at this hostel in Saint Petersburg and had a wonderful experience. The staff was incredibly friendly and accomodating. The facilites were in an old building on the Bolshaya Neva (Big Neva River), about 200 years old. It was in its original form, but being slowly renovated since its new caretaker took over about 2 years ago. It had the feel of an old Saint Petersburg home, but with a youthful energy within. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Leonard USA
- “ Best place where I've been in Saint-Peterburg! Highly recommend! ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Ekaterina Russia
- “ Nice riverfront location and though the metro is a bit far, I didn't mind it as I like walking. Staff spoke decent English and gave good tips on things to do including this Georgian place that I surely wouldn't have found on my own. Breakfast average but they have an espresso machine. ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous Sweden