Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, the staff were very friendly, comfortable hostel, the room was spacious and very clean. The only bad things is a little far from downtown and train station. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Pricey but all of Netherlands is that way. The train to Amsterdam will cost you 9 euro roundtrip so consider that. Probably the NICEST hostel I have stayed at and the breakfast is cool. When reading the description I thought I would meet the person who owned the hostel which is not the case. The staff doesn't talk to you as much as the ad makes you believe but they are very helpful nonetheless. I'm not sure what there is to do in Haarlem because I stayed there to be closer to Amsterdam. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I fell about 1 km from the Hostel on my bicycle, landing on my arm. The hostel manager gave me some ice which was nice. The hostel itself was very nice. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Stay here guys : ) ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Cameron New Zealand