Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were incredibly fortunate to have two days in Haarlem while traveling through Europe. Although we had a group room, the hostel was very quiet and we had the room to ourselves. Everything about the hostel was warm and welcoming, from the decor to the staff. Meryl (this is how her name is pronounced and not spelled, I'm sorry!) was so warm and welcoming upon check-in and even took the time to add additional must see spots and restaurants to our map of the area. Best hostel we've stayed in. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic hostel near the center of Haarlem. It was well organized, clean, had a great atmosphere...definitely somewhere I'd stay again! ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. They serve good food and nice beers. The staff is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous France