Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pricey but all of Netherlands is that way. The train to Amsterdam will cost you 9 euro roundtrip so consider that. Probably the NICEST hostel I have stayed at and the breakfast is cool. When reading the description I thought I would meet the person who owned the hostel which is not the case. The staff doesn't talk to you as much as the ad makes you believe but they are very helpful nonetheless. I'm not sure what there is to do in Haarlem because I stayed there to be closer to Amsterdam. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I fell about 1 km from the Hostel on my bicycle, landing on my arm. The hostel manager gave me some ice which was nice. The hostel itself was very nice. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Stay here guys : ) ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Cameron New Zealand
- “ This hostel was fantastic! The staff are helpful and so friendly - they even decorated my bunk as a surprise on my birthday! It's a great location, very clean, not a party hostel but I still got to know my roommates and had a great time there. It was hard to leave! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cool place, staff was very friendly and helpful! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is by far the nicest hostel I've ever been to! It has a great location and the staff were fantastic, recommending amazing day trips complete with guest discounts and delicious local restaurants. There is a wonderfully decorated and extremely comfortable common area where you can get great food and drinks throughout the day and meet other guests in the hostel. I stayed in an eight bed room and was extremely comfortable. I will definitely stay here again, worth every penny! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA