Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I fell about 1 km from the Hostel on my bicycle, landing on my arm. The hostel manager gave me some ice which was nice. The hostel itself was very nice. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Stay here guys : ) ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Cameron New Zealand
- “ This hostel was fantastic! The staff are helpful and so friendly - they even decorated my bunk as a surprise on my birthday! It's a great location, very clean, not a party hostel but I still got to know my roommates and had a great time there. It was hard to leave! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cool place, staff was very friendly and helpful! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is by far the nicest hostel I've ever been to! It has a great location and the staff were fantastic, recommending amazing day trips complete with guest discounts and delicious local restaurants. There is a wonderfully decorated and extremely comfortable common area where you can get great food and drinks throughout the day and meet other guests in the hostel. I stayed in an eight bed room and was extremely comfortable. I will definitely stay here again, worth every penny! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA