Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my time here. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Stay here guys : ) ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Cameron New Zealand
- “ This hostel was fantastic! The staff are helpful and so friendly - they even decorated my bunk as a surprise on my birthday! It's a great location, very clean, not a party hostel but I still got to know my roommates and had a great time there. It was hard to leave! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cool place, staff was very friendly and helpful! ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is by far the nicest hostel I've ever been to! It has a great location and the staff were fantastic, recommending amazing day trips complete with guest discounts and delicious local restaurants. There is a wonderfully decorated and extremely comfortable common area where you can get great food and drinks throughout the day and meet other guests in the hostel. I stayed in an eight bed room and was extremely comfortable. I will definitely stay here again, worth every penny! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We were incredibly fortunate to have two days in Haarlem while traveling through Europe. Although we had a group room, the hostel was very quiet and we had the room to ourselves. Everything about the hostel was warm and welcoming, from the decor to the staff. Meryl (this is how her name is pronounced and not spelled, I'm sorry!) was so warm and welcoming upon check-in and even took the time to add additional must see spots and restaurants to our map of the area. Best hostel we've stayed in. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA