Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really great little hostel- one of the best I used in the Netherlands. Good location, spotlessly clean and comfortable room (I stayed in a dorm), relaxing atmosphere, and lovely, knowledge staff make this a hostel that is a cut above most others. You might pay a few extra Euros to stay at 'Hello, I'm local', but the extra little touches it includes both in design and service make it definitely worth it. Additionally, there is good secure bicycle storage should you, as I did, have a bike. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ I loved this hostel it was in a great city/location and the employees were very fun and helpful. The place was very clean and there were plenty of outlets in the rooms. There were also enough bathrooms and awesome commons area. I have a few complaints. 1 there was only half of a shower door, so the floor got pretty wet. 2 if you sleep on the top bunk although the ladders look pretty cool, they hurt your likely already sore feet. And the bigger one there is only wifi in the commons. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel, the staff were very friendly, comfortable hostel, the room was spacious and very clean. The only bad things is a little far from downtown and train station. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Pricey but all of Netherlands is that way. The train to Amsterdam will cost you 9 euro roundtrip so consider that. Probably the NICEST hostel I have stayed at and the breakfast is cool. When reading the description I thought I would meet the person who owned the hostel which is not the case. The staff doesn't talk to you as much as the ad makes you believe but they are very helpful nonetheless. I'm not sure what there is to do in Haarlem because I stayed there to be closer to Amsterdam. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA