Hello Marseille Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi didn't work first. Rest (especially price) OK. ”
- 15 Jan 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really good hostel, located close to subway station and the viex port, the old part of the town. Thats a small place, where we fell like being home! ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ very bad hostel ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Andrey Russia
- “ The place felt like it was up-kept from love - I really felt like I had come to home, and not just a rent-a-bed. Got a good night's rest, too! Excellent place, I can't recommend enough. ”
- 17 May 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ I don't think that this hostel care about cleaness. Becaus in my bed , seat was too dirty and smell of room was disgusting. Ah, Location it was best ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea