Hello Marseille Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, nice hostel near The Vieux Port ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Really like the hostel. I like the staff and I like the rooms, it's very clean, and it's located in the center of Marseille. Like it. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Kurth Germany
- “ Hello Marseille has such an amazing mission to be not only a great hostel for travelers but to contribute back to the community as a nonprofit. This was the first stop on our three month adventure and it was nice to have a place that felt like home. Common space was very cozy and community dinners were amazing!! The staff was very welcoming and so fun to be around. Since Hello Marseille, we have stayed at many other hostels and it still sticks out in our minds as such a positive experience. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Sarah USA
- “ highly recommend it ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I loved this hostel. There was always someone around to help you out or just have a chat! The hostel itself was friendly, welcoming and clean. Highly recommended for anyone travelling on a budget or simply looking for an awesome place to stay! ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Chris Australia
- “ Very good, workers are friendly, but there is only one bathroom. The bed is not that comfortable. It will make noise if you turn over on the bed. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 WEI China