Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Feeling like having SAUNA in a not working air-conditioner. The air-conditioners is leaking worst wet belongings. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ there is dryer place to hang your wet towel under the SUN; there is hair dryer provided attach on the wall (perfect for long hair) toilets and floor are kept clean; no bad smell; food court just near by 3 min walk; mrt and shops within 10 mins walking distance; the mattress is ORTHOPEDIC one; the pillow as well just like 3 stars hotels mattress and pillow; ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ the housekeeper just simply wet the floor till so wet and slippery till you can even slide or glide and fell down if you don't walk slowly. clean the floor by wetting the floor, under the bed full of dust. RUSTY THERMOS provided for the guests at the hostel to make hot beverages. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ all toilets smell badly (like drainage/garbage stuck smell); the floor is slippery; the hot water provided using RUSTY thermos. Is it safe to drink from RUSTY thermos? HOPE the owner could provide NEW THERMOS for the hot water, so that the guests who stay could have morning tea/coffee/cereal. Even 2 Air-conditioners are switched ON at night, the dorm still so HOT. Perhaps One of the air-conditioner is leaking, the water dropped to the floor and the pipe is leaking as well. It looks clean only ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I'd like to give feedback/complain to the boss but I don't know where to find him/her. guests who come to hostel sure looking for place to rest. The dorm has 2 aircons, but the aircon are switched off from 12 pm to 7pm. All the windows are closed. The dorm is extremely hot , no air so I opened the windows but the cleaner came to close them. After that an Indian man(what is his post here) said to me to check out if I opened the window again. The manager asked me to sit near the window outside. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Indonesia