Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dont believe them they r trying to keep the deposit money ”
- 05 Aug 2014 zuzana
- “ Extremely clean, super quite, friendly staff. Located in an area with Chinese food places and a 10min walk to the train. Nothing fancy, but you get a bed to sleep in, a locker and can use clean showers and small kitchen any time. Has a tiny little common room with a couch, computer and a table, but not really a place to hang out and meet people on. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff is almost never there and when we where there the atmosphere was quite poor. People where really inconsiderate, since we almost never saw the staff we couldn't ask to change dorm so we moved out ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ The location was hard to find, and the direction/address is not clear. I hv to buy local GSM to contact for direction, however, The phone number given, can not be contacted any longer. Later after met with the staff, the day after, got information that number belongs to earlier staff that no longer work for Hello WOW. According to current staff, they could not change the information posted by earlier staff, so some information is possibly out of date and misleading. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The Staff is not helpfull at all , the place is a bit diffuclt to find if you are new to Singapore . But if you are looking for a cheap palce and just need a place to sleep , this palce is good. WIFI is good , u can cook yourself , make your own coffee . Value for money : Definetly yes. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous India