Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice security system, nice breakfast, prices were good. but staffs..I don't think so ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Stayed here twice. The internet seemed overloaded. It was slow or didn't work at all. Also worked only in the lobby, not rooms. Other than that I had no problems and look forward to my next stay. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked this hostel, the locantion it's awesome, 1 minute away from a subway station and you can walk to the city center (Barrio Gótico, Rambla...) The room was clean and the beds were very confortable. The breakfast it's nothing out of this world but it's ok, I missed some fruits though. The staff was nice with us. For all these reasons I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ We had a great stay at Hello BCN Hostel! We appreciated the kind and helpful staff, the clean rooms and facilities, and the good location. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Astrid Germany
- “ Positive: cheap rental bikes; not in a perfect condition, but mostly good enough Negative: not enough electric outlets in the rooms, and also only few in the common area downstairs ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Christoph Germany
- “ It was my fiirst hostel experience...totally loved it! I recommand this place for anyone traveling to Barça! ”
- 02 Sep 2014 dominique Canada