Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this hostel, the locantion it's awesome, 1 minute away from a subway station and you can walk to the city center (Barrio Gótico, Rambla...) The room was clean and the beds were very confortable. The breakfast it's nothing out of this world but it's ok, I missed some fruits though. The staff was nice with us. For all these reasons I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ We had a great stay at Hello BCN Hostel! We appreciated the kind and helpful staff, the clean rooms and facilities, and the good location. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Astrid Germany
- “ Positive: cheap rental bikes; not in a perfect condition, but mostly good enough Negative: not enough electric outlets in the rooms, and also only few in the common area downstairs ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Christoph Germany
- “ It was my fiirst hostel experience...totally loved it! I recommand this place for anyone traveling to Barça! ”
- 02 Sep 2014 dominique Canada
- “ This is an amazing hostel. Staff is super nice, the location is perfect- about 10 mins to the very center of Barcelona, very close to the port, 2 mins walk to the subway, a supermarket just around the corner. The rooms are clean, there is a lift to every floor and a locker system is very convenient. The lobby on the ground-floor is a great place to hang out with other travellers and also a place to eat meals and just chill out. I didn't think that one can get such a great conditions in a hostel. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Karolina Poland