Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am giving this location poor reviews across the board because I had booked this reservation months in advance, and 24 hours prior to my arrival, I was told I no longer had a room without any reason, and was shuffled to a colleagues "bed and breakfast," which had no privacy, inadequate facilities, and an overall lack of security. It was a terrible experience for a 5 day stay, and the lack of communication for why my reservation (including deposit) was cancelled was infuriating. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Mark USA
- “ Great place.. had an amazing time... will surely visit again ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ You are going to be welcomed incredibly well at the Inn. The keeper is fantastic and will do everything to get you happy. Located near Vondel Park there is everything around you need, from supermarkets to bars, cafés, even a very nice Bio-market. It is directly on a tram line to the Centraal Station and the city, but you can reach the inner city by foot in no-time as well. You share the kitchen, bath and toilet with the guests from the other room, but that's fine and got no complications. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Benno Germany