Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place.. had an amazing time... will surely visit again ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ You are going to be welcomed incredibly well at the Inn. The keeper is fantastic and will do everything to get you happy. Located near Vondel Park there is everything around you need, from supermarkets to bars, cafés, even a very nice Bio-market. It is directly on a tram line to the Centraal Station and the city, but you can reach the inner city by foot in no-time as well. You share the kitchen, bath and toilet with the guests from the other room, but that's fine and got no complications. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Benno Germany
- “ Helmer's Inn is lovely and our host was one of the most friendly people I have had the pleasure of knowing. I rated the atmosphere poor because there was construction on the first floor, right under our room. The smell was of sanding and toxins was so strong that we would cough and sneeze, forces us out onto the deck. The noise of tools and voices began at 0700 and lasted all day. I feel that we should have been warned about the construction before we booked the room. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Amanda USA
- “ A very nice apartment with a lot of privacy. The manager was very helpful, and even though there is no reception, we felt welcome and was able to get in touch with him easily. The room was nice and clean, and the area filled with nice restaurants and cafes. Can very much recommend it! ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Sine Denmark