Hi Inn Dragon Tower
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is a bit far from most of the tourist attractions, staff doesn't speak english, they do provide good prices to get you private drivers or taxis, rooms are very small but clean. bed takes up about 85% of room floor space, but it's clean and cheap ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Matthew USA
- “ I just stay one night for the ice festival. And i spent a good night there! ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Although i booked through this website and paid a deposit to you, when we arrived they could not find our booking. Rooms are really tiny, but were really warm, bathrooms nice however no door just what looked like a shower curtain. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel is located in the New Economic Zone of Harbin, so it's pretty far away from the Zhongyang dajie and other tourist sites. Expect a 20 rmb cab ride (one way) just to get to a restaurant for dinner. The staff could not speak english very well, and though they were polite, they were not super helpful. We waited a long time for them to work through some booking issues, and even when we used Chinese they were slow-moving at best. Other than that it was good: clean, quiet and warm ”
- 09 Jan 2012 Cecelia