Hi Inn GuanQian
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, very clean, adorable family! Thank you very much! ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Is was impossible for me to communicate with employees of the hostel in another language other than Chinese. No one speaks English. They do not understand anything. I lost a lot of time trying to resolve basic questions, so I could not see the World Heritage Gardens, which is why I visited that city. If you want to enjoy a good holiday instead to spend a complicated and bad holiday, then do not travel to China without speaking Chinese interpreter. ”
- 07 May 2012 Alicia Leonor
- “ Slightly better directions could be given in order to find the hostel at night, and it really needs somewhere to put your luggage. Otherwise, this is a great hostel, with great staff. ”
- 22 Apr 2012 Anonymous