Hi Inn Liwan Branch
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were put in a single room with no space tot even turn. The room was 6m2 and we were told it is a big room. Very bad. No value for money ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Lob Netherlands
- “ The price is right and you get what you pay for, small room but convenient and clean. The only problem is the internet, in the evening is dead slow and barely usable. However, if you are looking for a decent value it deliver all the time. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Clean, quiet and cheap. That's the good. As for the rest: - Booked a double room, but told on arrival that we had only booked a single and would have to pay for another. - Showed receipt, were begrudgingly given the room we had booked. - Hotel tried to charge full amount, despite having paid deposit. Showed receipt, were downgraded to a smaller room, 2x2m with a 1.35m-wide "double" bed and a curtain for a bathroom door. What is this, a hotel for ants? It needs to be at least 3 times bigger! ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Lauren Australia