High 5 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great locations for tourist, near the river, and few block from mall and train station. Great location and they offer a light breakfast (coffee, milk, tea, bread, cheese, salami and Jam) ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Good atmosphere, tidy rooms, clean toilets, helpful staff. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ The area has several hotels and hostels, including the Gdansk Hilton, and it's an old neighborhood and convenient to the old town. The hostel is in an old building, but nicely furnished and clean. There is a nice bar next door. The rooms in this hostel are fairly small but clean and beds are comfortable, and there are many clean bathrooms. Unfortunately, there were no lockers. The kitchen was too small to do much cooking, and their free breakfast was, well, so so. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was a bit dirty, especially the toilet and shower. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain