High 5 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great mattresses, modern, recent beddings & mattresses. By far the most original hostel rooms I have seen, deco wise (I was in "travel" room) Kasia, the owner, works there and makes sure that you have everything you need and will help you figure out how to get here and there, same thing for Mihao, the guy working nights. The place is kept very clean and the atmosphere is plain awesome. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ awesome staff awesome location low price breakfast clean and secure ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ everything was really great! we loved it ”
- 26 Nov 2014 emine Turkey
- “ I really liked Happy Seven, great buzz in the common room, felt that the place could do with a good clean, bathrooms didn't seem to get regular cleaning: Staff were very nice and helpful. Free Breakfast was nice ”
- 12 Aug 2014 irene Ireland
- “ Possibly one of the greatest hostels in the world I've stayed at - all because of the little things. The staff smile at you, you have to take your shoes off at the entrance, the general vibe attracts like-minded happy people who seem to look out for each other and at the end you get a handshake and are wished well on your future travels. There are no faults, I hope it continues to remain the positive place it is and would highly recommend it to people who are good, caring and Positive. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Matthew Australia
- “ They stay at Happy Seven was a pleasure, and we would like to visit the hostell soon again. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway