High 5 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The area has several hotels and hostels, including the Gdansk Hilton, and it's an old neighborhood and convenient to the old town. The hostel is in an old building, but nicely furnished and clean. There is a nice bar next door. The rooms in this hostel are fairly small but clean and beds are comfortable, and there are many clean bathrooms. Unfortunately, there were no lockers. The kitchen was too small to do much cooking, and their free breakfast was, well, so so. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was a bit dirty, especially the toilet and shower. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great mattresses, modern, recent beddings & mattresses. By far the most original hostel rooms I have seen, deco wise (I was in "travel" room) Kasia, the owner, works there and makes sure that you have everything you need and will help you figure out how to get here and there, same thing for Mihao, the guy working nights. The place is kept very clean and the atmosphere is plain awesome. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ awesome staff awesome location low price breakfast clean and secure ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous Ukraine