High Life Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to locate and just a short walk from Galleria Krakow. Stayed in the apartment and it was huge and came with everything you could need. Lovely place with friendly staff. No lift though, and the wifi was a bit temperamental. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very good hostel. Pity that i didnt have time to enjoy the terrace - it was raining all days, but anyway it was cool time here ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Great hostel, right next to Market Square and all the major historical sites in Krakow, they also arrange trips to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines so take advantage of that! Friendly and helpful staff, secure, clean bathrooms (though they could use a few more, sometimes there was a bit of a wait), and what my brother said were "the comfy-est blankets" in any hostel we stayed in. Free wifi in the rooms, near restaurants and bars as well, and do their pub crawl, which is a lot of fun! ”
- 10 Aug 2012 Amanda
- “ We stayed in the double room which was very big and had a good shower, only problems were the blinds are poor and don’t cover all the windows and the door is right next to reception so you can hear the doorbell when people ring to get let up and conversation when they arrive not a problem except we had some people from the overnight train wake us early. Hostel was clean and kitchen was easy to use. ”
- 12 Aug 2011 Matt