High Life Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs make difference, excellent! ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Jose Antonio Brazil
- “ We stayed in room number one which I believe is the only room with a ensuite. It was pretty clean but was located right next to the reception desk so we could hear eryone who came into the hostel as well as the phone. There was no free breakfast as advertised unless you consider old cereal in a container buffet breakfast. Overall it as okay due to the location. We arrived and night and were a little put off by entering as you have to enter trough a gate into a creepy hall and upstairswithnolight ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Easy to locate and just a short walk from Galleria Krakow. Stayed in the apartment and it was huge and came with everything you could need. Lovely place with friendly staff. No lift though, and the wifi was a bit temperamental. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia