High Street Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The security was pretty good - each person received their own locker free of charge. The bathrooms were co-ed. Also, the towels for hands and face for anyone's nighttime routine were provided in the bathrooms as well, so you only need to buy a towel for showers. I stayed in an 8 person mixed dorm (I'm female) that was filled, and the only compliant I have is that the beds are very very uncomfortable. However, I will state that I am picky about my beds... ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel with a perfect location and good environment. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ A nice surprise in the heart of Edinburgh, it was my first time staying at a hostal. In the heart of the city, everything was very clean and staff extremely helpful. I arrived 6 hours before the check in time and they still let me shower and use the rest of the facilities. Is close to everything and is a 10 minutes walk to the Bus station, and to a lot of pubs, never used an uber or even the bus because of how close everything was. The outlets and lockers are right next to the bed. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Dominican Republic
- “ Really enjoyed my stay at High Street Hostel. Great location, easy walk from the bus station. Great kitchen facilities. Helpful, fun, staff. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ the location was great, the staff was helpful, people were cool, the beds were kind of uncomfortable and our room stank, but I think that was because of someone's feet and not necessarily to do with the hostel itself. You win some you lose some. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA