High Street Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ EXCELLENT location right in the middle of the Royal Mile, you can easily choose to go up or down in the small city. Be prepared for small rooms. Security was rated low because their lockers are small and cannot fit standard roller suitcase (that can typically be carried onto a plane). ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Mark USA
- “ Perfect location, incredibly honest & helpful staff, well set-up rooms, even the large rooms feel decently small. We loved our stay! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Brenna USA
- “ The website made it seem a bit cooler. We never found the suit of armor wearing a kilt! ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel was in a great location. Linens and bathrooms were clean. Definitely recommend. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Sadie USA
- “ I really liked High Street Hostel. It's located right of the Royal Mile which is nice. The staff was really friendly and the place was clean and there was always hot water. We stayed in a double room on the 7th floor. The rooms were smaller than I expected and it was kind of hard to get on the top bunk without a railing to hold onto (maybe it's cause I'm short). I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 26 May 2015 Anonymous USA