High Street Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt very secure, the location was perfect but secluded enough from the street, and the staff was overall great. Some staff members were EXTREMELY helpful and went out of their way with tips/recommendations/assistance, most were at least friendly/sociable, while a couple seemed unfriendly/not willing to help. Not a great hostel to make friends at if you're traveling alone from my experience staying here. Hostel was clean enough and a good value! Free wifi! Kitchen/lounge was spacious ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Janelle USA
- “ Very nice hotel in Edinburgh. Great value for your money. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Flavio Brazil
- “ Excellent hostel, the best I have stayed in during my travels. Very clean, tidy, comfortable, and nicely presented, well organized with lots of free or cheap facilities and services. Also has an awesome lounge, yard and space for socializing. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Joni Netherlands