Highroad Hostel DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is extremely loud and is only appropriate for wild college/high school students. Very difficult to relax in such atmosphere. Staff is different: some are very nice and professional, others very unprofessional - drinking and partying with guests. Music can be loud and contain foul language. The hostel is located 20 minute walk from the nearest metro station, that’s not close. Breakfast is there, but very basic. All in all, it’s better to do AirBnb for the same amount of money. ”
- 24 Jan 2019 Dilara USA
- “ The place is incredibly amazing and well located, with good restaurants and stores nearby. The Hostel itself is very comfortable and well equipped, with a lounge and a living room to chill whenever we want to and with some facilities that could help anyone (computers, telephone available, etc.). The staff is amazing, they are very helpful with a special attention to Ricardo and Caique which was always available to talk and help us. The WiFi signal was simply the best. It was a marvelous 2 days. ”
- 07 Jan 2019 Matheus Brazil
- “ Clean and comfy house full of people from all over the Globe! ”
- 21 Nov 2018 Sofija Serbia