Hikers Hostel Plovdiv
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel and very nice staffe. Good place to go if you want to meet new people and socializing then this place is good. The staffe was very helpfull and nice and the also make food for a good price. I will relly recomend this place. ”
- 25 Sep 2017 Sune Denmark
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the Hikers Hostel in Plovdiv very much. Very friendly staff. Great trips organised by the management. Central location in the old town. ”
- 13 Sep 2017 Roger
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here. A really good atmosphere, with helpful and friendly staff ”
- 07 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Loved my stay here. Staff went out of their way to help and give tips, the location was brilliant (right in the Old Town). Just know that you have to walk 30 minutes from the train/bus station and uphill (worth it, though). There was a small kitchen with microwave outside, so better not plan on cooking too much here. Wifi was decent. View from dorm room was fantastic (esp. at sunset). Good value. ”
- 27 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice environment, I loved the breakfast table where all guest gather everyday and share anecdotes. The location is unbeatable. Would stay again ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Santiago Argentina