Hikers Hostel Plovdiv
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved my stay here. Staff went out of their way to help and give tips, the location was brilliant (right in the Old Town). Just know that you have to walk 30 minutes from the train/bus station and uphill (worth it, though). There was a small kitchen with microwave outside, so better not plan on cooking too much here. Wifi was decent. View from dorm room was fantastic (esp. at sunset). Good value. ”
- 27 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice environment, I loved the breakfast table where all guest gather everyday and share anecdotes. The location is unbeatable. Would stay again ”
- 12 Nov 2016 Santiago Argentina
- “ My second stay here and again, averall satisfaction. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic