Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very dirty, got bedbug bites, no available staff to address concerns with, had to sleep in our campervan instead. Filthy. ”
- 03 Jul 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ This is a great hostel for its excellent location to the trains and buses, as well as stores and banking facilities. It is also a very large hostel but with a "family" feeling to it. The surrounding Victorian homes makes this location very enjoyable just to walk around. Great value for the price charged! ”
- 26 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome local restaurants less than 3 blocks away. No lockers: there were lockers in the building, but they were in one bedroom (only 4 small lockers- too small for a 13 inch laptop) and in the basement (these were much larger but they were all rusted shut and could not be opened) Beds uncomfortable: squeaky bunkbeds with small pillows. It wasn't impossible to sleep, but it was not comfortable. There is a space heater in every room but they are not very effective. Go to sleep with layers on. ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA