Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very enjoyable experience in a unique building with wonderful staff in a very "with It" neighborhood. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 martha USA
- “ Hilltop is a nice place to stay, and it only take two minutes to the Matro. The people there are very nice. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is the worst hostel i ve ever been. Employee is unkind and rude. Also, facilites is not clean. but location is located next to the subway. i don't recommend you, who wants to accomadte this hostel. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 SEOWAN South Korea
- “ I'm not your stereotypical first-time hostel visitor and this place made it a very comfortable experience and I'd do it again. My plane was delayed so my arrival was after their normal hours but Ron and Lori said to just call and were right there when I came in. I enjoyed meeting the folks who came in and out while I was there. The relaxed atmosphere was a great help at the end of the business day and allowed me to unwind to get to sleep. Thank you! I had a great time! ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel facility is a renovated Victorian home with high ceilings and wood floors. It has plenty of character and more importantly, lots of great vibes and a friendly, helpful staff. The building was quite clean and designed to be supportive of patrons who needed the necessities of home. Before I arrived I was concerned about contracting bedbugs and bringing them back to my home....But no worries in that department because the hostel was quite sanitary. I have found my new 'DC home'. Go! ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Cassandra USA
- “ The environment is nice! But it was quite cold at night in my room. The position is not that convenient since it is too far away from the city center and tourist sites. Thankfully, it is close to the subway. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous China