Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome local restaurants less than 3 blocks away. No lockers: there were lockers in the building, but they were in one bedroom (only 4 small lockers- too small for a 13 inch laptop) and in the basement (these were much larger but they were all rusted shut and could not be opened) Beds uncomfortable: squeaky bunkbeds with small pillows. It wasn't impossible to sleep, but it was not comfortable. There is a space heater in every room but they are not very effective. Go to sleep with layers on. ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay near D.C. ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Christopher USA
- “ We had a great time at the charming Hilltop Hostel and found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful in all ways. We truly enjoyed the atmosphere (of the building as well as created by the hostel's location, facilities, and staff) and appreciated the plethora of opportunities and information available in and around the hostel. ”
- 25 Oct 2016 Sabrina C Germany
- “ A very enjoyable experience in a unique building with wonderful staff in a very "with It" neighborhood. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 martha USA
- “ Hilltop is a nice place to stay, and it only take two minutes to the Matro. The people there are very nice. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is the worst hostel i ve ever been. Employee is unkind and rude. Also, facilites is not clean. but location is located next to the subway. i don't recommend you, who wants to accomadte this hostel. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 SEOWAN South Korea