Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wouldn't recommend. This is due to the unfriendly/aggressive staff and the unfriendly atmosphere that this creates. AVIOD ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Awesome location and environment; excellent access to the metro. Friendly staff. Linens + towel included. There does not seem to be lockers but they allow bags on the bed. Open access around the clock but there's a door code for security. Bathrooms were very clean and functional. There seemed to be some music playing around the clock which didn't bother me-- I could hear the bass notes from the dorms upstairs. The metro fare to get out there is worthwhile. My hostel of choice when in DC. ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Facilities are good enough to stay one night with inexpensive price. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Yangji South Korea
- “ I had a very good time at the Hilltop Hostel. It has a real "home-y" atmosphere, with comfy couches and holiday decorations. The back porch and yard are lovely and I spent a lot of time out there sitting in the sunshine with the birds. The staff and other guests were friendly and helpful and it made for a peaceful and happy stay. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Jenna Canada
- “ Nice hostel if your really just looking for somewhere to sleep! Wasnt very lively but we only need a bed for the night so that wasnt a big deal. Friendly staff, secure, right next to train station which was great! Needs a few 'touch ups' though :) ”
- 26 Oct 2013 stephanie Scotland