Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved staying here. It is directly across the street from the metro. There are several great places to eat within walking distance and is a very nice area that feels safe. The staff is great. Ron is super friendly and will have good information for you when you arrive. The woodsman is also nice in a gruff kind of way. Plenty of room to do what you want. Free coffee brewed early in the morning was a huge plus for me. Thanks again! ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel muito bem localizado, a menos de 5 minutos da estação de metro. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Pedro Brazil
- “ Enjoyed my stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Belinda USA
- “ I loved the hostel, the people running it were beyond friendly and helpful, the other guests were pleasant, the location was directly off of a metro stop, I would 100% go back ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely a great place to meet people. The hostel is way beyond my expectations. Only tthing that can be improved is the water pressure for the toilets. Besides that everything was almost perfect. I would like to highlight on the cafeteria staff John. He is awesome. He made our morning more alive. He deserve a recognition or reward from the hostel. Good job John. You make us (hoteliers) so proud. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Malaysia