Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved the hostel, the people running it were beyond friendly and helpful, the other guests were pleasant, the location was directly off of a metro stop, I would 100% go back ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely a great place to meet people. The hostel is way beyond my expectations. Only tthing that can be improved is the water pressure for the toilets. Besides that everything was almost perfect. I would like to highlight on the cafeteria staff John. He is awesome. He made our morning more alive. He deserve a recognition or reward from the hostel. Good job John. You make us (hoteliers) so proud. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ This hostel is across the street from a Metro stop - very convenient for getting around the city. There are small stores and shops within walking distance and a large grocery store and restaurants only one Metro stop away. The staff are friendly and helpful and quickly address any issues that arise. There are no locks on the individual room doors but the front door has a security lock and there are lockers in the basement. I've stayed here twice and would stay here again! ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's all around a pretty nice place, but the bedbug situation's kind of a problem. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil