Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well.... we took the cheapest option... For 10 punds more (genreraly all over scotland) you get a real brekfast and real beds. We slept in a barrel on very hard matrasses that you use in gymnastics... So I wasn't impressed. Brekfast was just serials and toast. We did meet some of the nices and funniest people to talt to though in this hostel. But really it wasn't worth the money... ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Niklas Sweden
- “ Nice staff. Nice hostel. Everything is more than enough. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ While this is a bit of a hike out of town, there is a bus that will take you to within a stone's throw. Slept in the hobbit hole, which is an enclosed round wooden structure just outside the main house (there are of course rooms inside the house too). Call me a giant nerd, but it was awesome. Super comfortable, and the facilities in the main building are lovely, particularly the kitchen. There were a few families there when we stayed, and everyone was friendly as could be. Lovely place to stay. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Samantha USA
- “ Felt like I was staying in the shed. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Michelle USA
- “ Very clean and cosy. Kitchen facilities are excellent. Has a large living room with TV. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 KIM LEONG Malaysia
- “ Very comfortable room , 20 minutes walking distance to town centre. The staff (only one woman who's name escapes me for the moment) was friendly and very helpful A big plus was there no bunk beds so none of us geriatrics had to fight over bottom bunks. All in all a very pleasant stayl ”
- 23 May 2014 Donald England