Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While this is a bit of a hike out of town, there is a bus that will take you to within a stone's throw. Slept in the hobbit hole, which is an enclosed round wooden structure just outside the main house (there are of course rooms inside the house too). Call me a giant nerd, but it was awesome. Super comfortable, and the facilities in the main building are lovely, particularly the kitchen. There were a few families there when we stayed, and everyone was friendly as could be. Lovely place to stay. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Samantha USA
- “ Felt like I was staying in the shed. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Michelle USA
- “ Very clean and cosy. Kitchen facilities are excellent. Has a large living room with TV. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 KIM LEONG Malaysia
- “ Very comfortable room , 20 minutes walking distance to town centre. The staff (only one woman who's name escapes me for the moment) was friendly and very helpful A big plus was there no bunk beds so none of us geriatrics had to fight over bottom bunks. All in all a very pleasant stayl ”
- 23 May 2014 Donald England
- “ Very high price for a 5-bed-room and towels are not even included! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Katrin Germany