Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although a bit of a walk from the city centre, this hostel was FABULOUS. The house keeper- whose name I unfortunately forget- was so warm and welcoming. The kitchen was amazingly well-equip, the beds were comfortable, and the sitting room was comfortable. This is not a place for people who want to party but a place for those who want to relax and explore the city and surrounding area. Extremely clean, amazing bathrooms, our only issue was location (which was quickly made up for by everything). ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I booked to stay in the four-bed dorm. This is more like a small room (hobbit house) with two long narrow beds, long enough for two people on each (I would have been playing footsies with someone I didn't know). I asked not to stay in this room and paid additional to go in a twin share. I was lucky as there was no-one else in the room and I ended up on my own. There was no secure locker in either room. The lady managing was excellent and helpful, location peaceful although far away from centre. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Michael Australia
- “ Cheap hostel near the centre of town. Nice big kitchen and common area. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Bjarke Denmark
- “ Well.... we took the cheapest option... For 10 punds more (genreraly all over scotland) you get a real brekfast and real beds. We slept in a barrel on very hard matrasses that you use in gymnastics... So I wasn't impressed. Brekfast was just serials and toast. We did meet some of the nices and funniest people to talt to though in this hostel. But really it wasn't worth the money... ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Niklas Sweden