Hilo Backpacker's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel! A bit crawded, big dormitories and only 2 bathrooms.. But the common spaces are nice as well as the atmosphere. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Great place to stay, conveniently located, and reasonably priced! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 evelyn Canada
- “ The feeling you sleep in house where parents left for a vacation and children take care of it (considering the used-sheets "tower", the parents left a year ago). Total mess everywhere. Stayed because it was only possibility. We'd better pay more for anything else. Staff enjoyed time playing playstation & sleeping/snoring on couch. Can pay only by cash or paypal. Waited 2 days for invoice, then it came at 10 pm and at 8 am I was reminded they need the money urgently. The worst place on hawaii!!:[ ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Magdalena Czech Republic
- “ Ridiculously clean for a hostel! Might have been the first time I showered without my flip flops in a hostel! Other than that it was a backpackers hostel. Lots of people not from the area trying to find the scene. Great place to socialize and find travel buddies. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA